— Leadership Driven (@wayne_macnamara) February 18, 2017
Just one of the many amazing things launched at the convention was THE FREE INCENTIVE TRIPS – these trip incentives are a great way to dream build with people right away. And they are no ordinary trips, they are top-notch, quality, luxury vacations.
Check out some details here thanks to my good friend Alex Nickerson for a great article and some fantastic DREAM BUILDING Pictures and Videos:
Incentive #1: 6,000 for 6 Trip
1. Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 4-day/3-night stay at Disney’s Beach Club Deluxe Resort. Disney’s Beach Club Resort is a New England-style Disney Deluxe Resort, shaded by broad oak trees and lapped by the gentle waters of the 25-acre Crescent Lake. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
2. Arenal, Costa Rica – 6-day/5-night stay at the Arenal Kiori Suites and Spa hotel. Perched one thousand feet above the Arenal Valley, the Arenal Kiori allows for incomparable views of the Arenal volcano, the lush valley, and the surrounding towns that sparkle at night. This trip includes an airfare credit, daily breakfast, canopy tour, volcano hike, and safari boat floating.
3. Oasis of the Seas, Bahamas Cruise – 8-day/7-night balcony cabin cruise. Experience the ship that revolutionized cruising; its revolutionary and breath-taking design includes seven distinct neighborhoods tailored to create the ultimate experience of enjoyment for all passengers. This ship is the largest in the world, watch the video for all the details.
Incentive #2: Leader 6 Trip
1. Disney World, Orlando, Florida – 6-day/5-night stay at Disney’s Grand Floridian Deluxe Hotel. Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is a Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Resort distinguished as the flagship hotel of the Walt Disney World Resorts and offering world-class dining, entertainment, and luxurious accommodations in its six striking red-gabled buildings. This magnificent hotel sits along the white-sand shores of Seven Seas Lagoon. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, Disney Park Hopper Passes, Disney dining meal plan, transportation to and from the airport, and transportation to all Disney properties and theme parks.
2. Maui, Hawaii – 5-day/4-night stay at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort and Spa, which is located between two beautiful beaches with pristine white sands and endless blue water. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit, transportation from the airport to the hotel, Lei greeting, and a helicopter tour ride.
3. Ocho Rios, Jamaica – 5-day/4-night stay at the Beaches Boscobel, which takes advantage of its stunning seaside locale to infuse all of its accommodations with the flavor of Jamaica. This trip includes a round-trip airfare credit and access to Pirates Island Water Park. Parent magazine voted Beaches Boscobel among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts.
4. Celebrity Cruise – 10-day/9-night trip package, including a 7-night cruise from Seattle on the Seattle Celebrity Solstice, 3 nights at a 4-star hotel, and a Mount Rainer sightseeing trip.
5. Princess Cruise – 10-day/9-night Alaskan cruise on the Coral Princess. This trip includes a 7-day voyage of the glaciers cruise, 1 night at Mount McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge, 1 night at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge, a natural history tour, and a 1-night Fairbanks with Sternwheeler Riverboat Cruise. This cruise is perfect for witnessing all that Alaska has to offer. Check out the video for all the details.
This is so much FUN, Definitely shows off the Have Fun part of our Have Fun, Make Money and Make a Difference motto. LIFE gives you information to challenge yourself in many areas of leadership and help you Live The Life You’ve Always Wanted.
On top of all of this there are One Time Cash Awards, which the first one will arrive at the same time as the Leader 6 FREE Trip…how does a $3000 BONUS sound on top of a FREE TRIP? It’s available!!!
We are so excited for everyone that is going to run and earn these trips and rewards, which they can go and spend time with their families, when they choose, with who they choose, and with no financial stresses. Absolutely Incredible.
I would love to hear what trip your running for and where you see you and your family spending time together.
See “YOU” on the beaches and waters of the world,
… I think its working extremely well. Doubled our numbers!!!
Congratulations to all the winners of Operation Advance, Raylene and I are very proud of each and every one of you. Your passion, commitment, and perseverance was outstanding. To all those that ran hard and came up short – Congratulations on your valiant effort, know that your that much closer to your next goal. Although not everyone will cross stage and be recognized, know that your efforts did not go unnoticed and everyone that was there played a huge part in the success of this seminar.
Setting goals and striving for them wasn’t the difficult part for us, it was the frustration of coming up short each time we set the goal. Our mentors, Claude and Lana Hamilton have helped us PDCA (plan, do check, and adjust) and course correct our actions and attitudes toward the process. What I have learned about goal setting is that at least with a goal out in front of me, even if I happen to fall short, I have learned lessons along the way and I am that much further ahead then if I hadn’t set the goal or ran for it at all. We’ve all heard “If you don’t have a goal, you will hit it with amazing accuracy.” In our experience with building communities, we have only ever hit 7 of our goals the first time we set them, but every experience has been life changing whether we hit them or not, and has taught us many lessons in moving forward, with resetting, re-framing and running even harder the next time.
As Winston Churchill said, “Never give in, never, never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense”
“Sacrifice is nothing more than the production of sacred things.” Claude Hamilton
Congratulations to all the teams that were involved with making Aylmer Ontario a great success!!!
We naturally have friends that come and go as we grow up based on similar interests, school, single, married etc. As we get older a lot of times it’s our work environment that we have our closest friendships. When I started my LIFE journey it was the first time I thought about who my friends were based on the future I wanted.
Claude explained to draw three circles like a target, an inner circle, middle circle, outer circle. What he said was the outside circle represented the public you, Wayne the welder, Wayne the ball player. The middle circle represented the personal you, the people who knew me best, friends/family/wife. The inner circle represented the private you, what you and your Lord knows about you. He explained that the further away these three circles are from each other the more stress you will feel in your life. For me personally, I was a different person in different environments which created a lot of stress. He said, the closer you bring these circles together the less stress you will have in your life.
I never had to tell any of my friends that we were growing apart, it just gradually happened, like it had so many times in the past. It’s a natural process of life to change association based on interests. When I started to grow personally and focus on my future, I started to associate with people who had the values and lifestyles I was looking for.
Today I live a blessed life because; I protected my time and who I associated with. You have probably heard if you hang out with bank robbers long enough you’ll probably rob a bank, or at least drive the get away car!!
You become who you associate with, choose wisely.
God bless, Wayne MacNamara